Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy 1 Year Anniversary Blog!

Happy 1 Year Anniversary Blog! On April 20th, 2011 I wrote my first post:
Astoria Part I: Fort George Brewing

I plan on continuing the blog for years to come. It may be sporadic at times, but hey, I’m not getting paid to write. =) A big thank you goes out to the following folks:

  • You, if you’re reading this and occasionally browse though my posts.
  • Guest Bloggers, Mark and Brenda.
  • The amazing PBC (Portland Beer Community).
  • The intelligent and witty beer blogtress, The Pissed LiBEERian
  • My FiancĂ©e for putting up with my blogging and beer adventures (she enjoys the adventure part though).
  • All the folks that have had us at their festivals.
  • Of course, anyone else that I forgot to mention.

Cheers,
Chris


1 comment:

  1. the pissed liBEERianApril 20, 2012 at 1:15 PM

    Thanks for sticking with the blog and all you do for the craft beer loving community. Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete