Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bowser Beer. A Dog's Best Friend.

My sister emailed me a MSN article on a new beer that made me chuckle. It’s a beer for man’s best friend. Yes, it’s for your dog and it’s called Bowser Beer. Bowser Beer is a non-alcoholic, hop-free malty concoction that comes in beef or chicken flavor. It even contains glucosamine to help keep Fido’s joints in good health. My dog wants nothing to do with our human beer, but I’m really tempted to purchase a six pack to see what his reaction would be to Bowser Beer. As mentioned, this beer is hop-free. Hops can be potentially toxic to dogs. So, if your dog does like beer, you may want to email your furry friend a link to Bowser Beer so they can enjoy their frothy beverage responsibly.


You can even add a custom label!
Add your dog's pic and name the beer!



No comments:

Post a Comment