Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bridgetown Beerhouse will soon have taps!

Bridgetown Beerhouse on N. Shaver will soon have taps! I stopped by last night on my way home for a couple of bombers and had a brief chat with the owner, Mike. I had asked Mike during the summer months if they were ever going to have beer on draft. He said that they were planning on it in the fall; awesome news! So, last night, with fall just one day away, I popped the question again. Mike said that they were working on upgrading the bathroom and had set a tentative date of Oct. 15th. He anticipates having 5 taps of unique beers; ones that are not commonly found at most places. Living 4 blocks away, I must say that I am really looking forward to this. Mike is a nice guy, very knowledgeable about beer and always has a great bottle selection. The taps will certainly increase his already popular status.

Entrance to beervana.
Rumored location of taps.
Bridgetown always has a great selection of
beers to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment