Friday, May 10, 2013

Green Flash Brewing Quickie!

We're down in San Diego on a 4 day stay mini-vacation. It’s my first extended visit to the area. Of course, we're going to squeeze in a few beer places. Yesterday we did just that. We stopped at Green Flash Brewing to see what they had to offer. Since I'm on vacation, I’m going to cheat and use pictures instead of a bunch text to convey the experience. My words would probably just bore you anyway, right. Besides, everyone loves pictures! Enjoy!

Green Flash HQ in business park setting.
Rear view complete with food cart.
That's where we're headed!
Wholly, or holy beers!
Grabbed a few tasters of beers we've never had.
Nice innards!
View back to the brewing facilities.
Outside patio area.
Grabbed a growler of Imperial Red Rye. YUM!

3 comments:

  1. One of my favorite places to visit in San Diego. Not to mention fabulous beer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos. Looks like a cool spot. Must visit. I hear Green Flash may pull out of Oregon. Reliable source.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Pete! All taken with my subpar camera phone! =) Was a nice place indeed. Should have written more about it, but work and life have been keepin' me busy. May buy a nice camera and switch to just a beer photo journal (semi-serious). That would be sad if Green Flash pulls the plug. I enjoy their beer.

    ReplyDelete