Tuesday, July 19, 2011

10th Annual Roadhouse Brewfest Review

I will have to say, I was surprisingly impressed with the beers at the10th Annual Roadhouse Brewfest.  The eight participating McMenamins Breweries and ten Brewers done brought it.  Each brewery provided a different style of beer that excelled in its class.   Below is a list of the beers we sampled along with their detailed description:
Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge part II
My Saturday afternoon spent at the Cornelius Roadhouse & Imbrie Hall was fantastic; great setting, no rain, good entertainment and quality time with my lady and her wonderful parents that were here on a visit.  Without further delay, I leave you with this:

McMenamins employee showing off the 
official sign

Outside taps

The beer Cicerones

Came across another happy customer!

The boys of Hillstomp:  Lord Johnny Buckets and 
Hurricane Henry tearing it up!
The beer line grew throughout the day,
but the wait was never long.
Souvenir mugs 

All I want for Christmas!

Joe Mishkin "The Balloon Guy" was on hand to entertain. 

These guys really dressed up for the Brewfest!



No comments:

Post a Comment